what do you pay for a facial at a spa?

whats a good price for a good facial and what does it consist of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't go to a spa or anything like that. It is too expensive for something you can do at home. I give myself a facial once a week at home. It doesn't cost me but maybe $8 a month.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:07 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I pay $65.00 plus the tip. I would rather have a facial than a massage. You leave feeling like your face can breathe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I dont need to go to the spa to get a great facial....I do it from home with my mary kay products... I use Mary Kay timewise 3-1 cleanser... and than mary kay timewise microdermabrasion step.1: exfoliate and than dry my face and use step to: replenish and than put Mary Kay day solution sunscreen on. than I put my timewise moisturizer on. there are more steps you can use....like the even complexion essence and the soothing eye gel...but by the time i'm done...my face feels smooth like a baby smells great and I feel refreshed and I look refreshed too
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:55 AM on May. 22, 2009

• $100.

Do you ladies that do it at home, have the Steamer, or the "Zapper" thing??
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 12:18 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i've paid anywhere from $65 for a basic facial (cleansing, exfoliating, massaging facial musclesmask/steaming) ro $150 for 'the works' (all of the above, plus micro-dermabrasion, light peels, deep-tissue/cellular 'zapper' thing-which isn't a walk in the park-, slight make-up application..to reduce signs of being worked over by the evil facialist!).
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I go to the beauty school and pay under $20! I can even get waxed and tweezed.
    GothicMama

Answer by GothicMama at 4:55 PM on May. 22, 2009