just asking

i am 38 weeks with my 3rd child. i was wanting to know how likly i would go early when my other 2 were 2 weeks early. i was hurting really bad and couldn't really walk but now i am not hurting but i have so much engery today. idk its crazy! i just know i am so ready to have my baby girl. so are her sisters

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I have heard that your body tends to gestate about the same. For instance, I'm a 40 weeker. I have gone 1 day before 20 wks on up to 3 days after 40 wks in my 4 pregnancies. So since you generally seem to go around 38 weeks, I'd assume you probably would again. No matter what, I bet you have that little one in your arms within the next month LOL. Hang in there momma. I know how mentally draining the last few weeks of pregnancy are.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:47 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Ooooo mama if you have a burst of energy that baby might be coming very soon!!!!!!!
    Caramelturtle

Answer by Caramelturtle at 11:11 AM on May. 22, 2009