How much will you pay for a purse?

I love GUESS purses but hate spending $90.00 for them so I laways ask for one for birthday / christmas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't spend over $10.00
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i never spend more than $10. i usually get them from walmart. i actually need one but cant find anything i like!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:15 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No more than $20. Anything over that is an absolute waste! I've even made myself a purse recently....
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:15 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I've bought LV's for well over $300 back when I was single and didn't have kids. Now I'll spend maybe up to $100 if I realy love it. Recently I bought a NY & Co. on sale for $30 and I adore it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Well before I met my dh I used any brand like Walmart they have some nice selection and still do.

But for some reason my dh wants me to have the best (there is nothing wrong with that) but I am happy with whatever cheapy stuff I find if it is cute and stylish I don't believe in spending a fortune.

Anyway to answer you question I wouldn't but my dh will.

I have a Dooney&Burke (D&B) 550.00 purse including wallet.
    I have a Coach with wallet 275.00.
    I have a Louie Vaitton 1500.00 with wallet ( I'll b honest on this one I only paid 90.00 it is a knockoff. They are not that much of a difference from the original, I couldn't tell them apart..
    The sad thing about it is that I would rather just carry my license and credit card on my and go. My dh gets mad but hey he is the one who wanted me to have it . I mean I use them but not all of the time. Sign cheap....lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:22 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't own any purses so I wouldn't pay anything. I hate them and have never needed them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:24 AM on May. 22, 2009

• $20.00
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't go to places where I am expected to flaunt what I have, maybe then yes, however I have seen some people w/ name brand purses but usually know them personally and know how bad off financially they are so that just tells me where their priorities are.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 9:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I'll spend at most 40 bucks lol that's if it's really cute.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:33 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I never pay more than $15 for a purse. I'll usually get them at yard sales or WalMart. The most expensive purse I've ever bought was $40 and that was almost 3 yrs ago, and I'm still using the same purse. I think that's the last purse I have bought...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:33 AM on May. 22, 2009