Would Jesus do this?

Do you think it is possible that Jesus would come back to Earth just to see what's going on? I mean, yeah, he can see it all anyway, but what if he wanted to come here and see for himself what people are like? Do you think he would look the same? Or would he try to disguise himself?

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 9:16 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think he could be anyone or anywhere.....kinda makes you look at a stranger or a homeless person a little differently right?......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Hmm, I don't know why he wouldn't!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• well since no one knows what he looked like in the first place he wouldn't need a disguise.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:31 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Yes he will come back for his people :)

And yes I believe he would come to check it out but won't do much until the time comes and I would love to believe he would come as himself as now, but I have heard that when we die all of our flaws just go away and you are young and healthy. And if he were to diguise himself it would be for a good cause. (I have seen movies like this) where he pretends to be an unfortunate person and sees what the person he is dealing with would do. Would they help him or would they ignore them. Sort of like a test on the individual that is why you help people who can not help themselves you never know if it is him :)

But don't get me wrong there are people whotake advantage of people so go with your heart. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:39 AM on May. 22, 2009

• That is a good question! I never thought about it,but since it was asked... hmmmm.... Well we know that Jesus is coming again, bc He told us "I go to prepair a place for you, and if I go to prepair a place for you I will come again and recieve you unto myself, so that where i am there you may be also" So to me it sounds like He will come the second time but to take us with Him to heaven. So I guess I think that when He comes He will take us with Him. So I guess that is what I think......
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 9:58 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Hmm . . . I've actually thought about that a lot here lately myself. Ashley, I think you're reading my mind, LOL. I think that it's definitely possible that he could. And he probably would be in a form different than what he was in the Bible. In the biblical times, he looked and dressed like everyone else of his stature - I figure he'd do the same today as well.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:37 AM on May. 22, 2009

• IF Jesus was actually real - Personally I don't think he was any more than a popular prophet - But if he was real then he would be in spirit form. He would come to earth in the form of his followers, which is why he came as a Jew the first time. Now that we have Christians in every size shape and form he would come back as looking like any regular person. Although the bible does say that he was "beautiful" so chances are he would be the best looking guy you've ever seen, BUT, he wouldn't look like a Pre-Christian Jew, no. HE would come back looking like the people in the surrounding area. Just like he did the first time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Why would He want to disguise himself? He is who He is and in time He will reveal Himself in all of His glory.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:47 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Of course he could come back but why? He has already experienced being human, he knows everything already, so what purpose would it serve?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't believe Jesus was the son of any God (dont' believe in a God)... so no, imo it's not possible.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 PM on May. 22, 2009