Did anyone see Kara on American Idol singing?

I was floored. I thought when she pulled her dress off that it was childish, silly, immature etc.

The show makes tons of money, why did they feel that had to pull that stunt to keep up?

I was debating if I liked Kara or not, this decided it for me, I DONT!

Anyone else think this was crazy and stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• For one thing, if you were listening, Kara did that because Ryan had bet her she wouldn't do it. and if she did he would donate money to her charity of choice.

I don't really like her either, but that is because of her snobbish attitude. Not saying she IS, but that is how she comes off on the show. She is a great singer and song writer. So I don't judge her on that.

I thought it was funny. I hated that girl in the bikini. If there is anyone YOU should be judging it is her. Trying to sell her body for publicity and get her way on the show. That is someone who has no self respect or common sense. Kara did it to prove a point and get money for her charity.

Next time listen and pay attention before you judge.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:30 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i hate that bikini girl! it did look like it was planned, but it was a little immature of kara to do that. I turned off the show after that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Personally, I was so freakin' happy she showed that cheap hooker up. She put her in her place. Not to mention she only was uncovered for a second. I don't really care for Kara and this made me like her a bit.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:45 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Immature?? It was for charity. And the other one was immature....very.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:46 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Thank you at least BradenlsMySon understands that it was for charity and you can tell she was humiliated and embarrassed. But when it is for charity how could she pass it up.

did you notice bikini girl got implants?? Any girl that has to use their body to get attention like that needs serious help.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:49 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Heck, if I could have gotten up there and showed her up for charity, I would have stripped naked and pranced around her. And, she couldn't even sing and was mad when Kara showed up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:05 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I liked it! She has a great voice and it was nice hearing her sing. She did it for her charity, and it didn't look like she was comfortable with it.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 11:16 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!
    I hated that Bikini Girl and her attitude and I was sooo glad that Kara came out and out-sang her and looked just as good if not better in a bikini and she is older and all natural. I kept replaying it over and over on TiVo.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I thought it was great! Did you see the look on the whore's face? And I mainly liked it because it was for charity!
    Anonymous

• So anything for charity is good....hmmmm.

there are LOTS of other things that could have been planned or done for charity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 23, 2009