What activities are ok for me to do at six flags?

I am going with my husband and his friends to six flags next weekend. At that point, I will be 8 weeks. I am going to discuss this with my doctor, but until I can do that, I wanted to know what ya'll thought. I have never been there before, so I don't even know what is there. And please, this is a serious question, don't give me rude answers back. Thank you.

MrsBrockHardy

Asked by MrsBrockHardy at 9:34 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Which one are you going to? I went to SF over GA when I was about 8 weeks. I did not ride the BIG rides other than the Superman ride. It so smooth. I did ride the scrambler (they call it Shake rattle n roll), I rode all the water rides. I just stayed away from the wooden coasters and the others that made me sick. I was more concerned about puking than hurting my baby. I knew he was safe inside of me. I need to take the kids this year. Maybe next week.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:29 AM on May. 22, 2009

• There might be ALOT that you cant do but i think you should be fine only at 8 weeks. Most of the rides jerk you all over the place and go upside down its alot of fun. I hope your doctor gives you the ok for it. Have fun when you go.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:37 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I haven't been to Six Flags in close to 30 years (sheesh) but I do go to Worlds of Fun which is like a smaller version. Most of the rides will have warnings on them if you shouldn't ride pregnant.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:43 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i went when i was in my first trimester. there's a lot you can't do, but its still fun. just use good judgement. nothing with jerky movements or that goes too fast or upside down.
    you'll have a blast, im sure! :) remember, there's not just rides... there are games and activities and snacks!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:52 AM on May. 22, 2009