What does a demon look like?

I know I have seen some of you ladies say you have seen a demon, so I was wondering what they look like. And if you are going to say that they disguise themselves to look like a family memeber or friend just to get at you, don't. I believe in ghosts and spirits so you will be waisting your time. Just giving you a heads up.
And do you realize that when you say that Satan knows all, you are projecting on him the same power and knowledge you project on God and then claim that no one else has?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 9:56 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• George W. Bush

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:57 AM on May. 22, 2009

• a "normal" human. they are all over...so are Angels. We may not be able to see their "horns" or "wings" but they surround us.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:02 AM on May. 22, 2009

• sabrina i wouldnt go there, bc he had more "christian" qualities than the pres now.... Yes he made mistakes, but this pres is not doing every thing right...... and no satan does not know everything bc he is not God. who knows what they look like, I dont know of any one who reallly wants to see one.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Oooh, did I hit a nerve??

Bush Devil Pictures, Images and Photos

LOL!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Ashley, I believe in ghosts and spirits as well. But I honestly believe that Angels and Demons walk among us. People want them to look different so they can be easily spoted, and avoided or sought after for help, but it is just not that simple. They do surround us and influence us wheter we want to believe it or not.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:19 AM on May. 22, 2009

• LMAO Sabrina that is hilarious. Satan probably looks like all the anons on here LOL, or like me
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:22 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No, you didnt hit a nerve, I am jsut saying that politics is a dirty thing, there is always someone who thinks that any president was "satan" "evil" whatever... I am just saying that they are just people ad they do make mistakes, and they will make mistakes, right now i think that our govt is making some. I never said that the new pres is satan. but I personally do not agree with things that are being done and things that are getting passed right now... I just wish that there was a president that cared more about the people than their own agenda.....I think that is what america needs. We havent had a president that we could trust in a long time... So no nerve....but y9ou cant just judge one pres, they all have made mistakes they are human right??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• LOL @ Sabrina!!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:29 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Sorry, I voted Obama... I'm proud of that. I would do it 10 times over! He's an outstanding president and don't think there is anyone in this world that could do better. Of course he's not perfect! But dirt is better than a Bush...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I didnt vote for anyone, i didnt think that any of them were people I could trust... I thought none were really conccerned about america and the people... They all have their agendas, and plans. I wasnt pleased with Bush at the end, but my only question is this, I have asked this to many people too... But if Bush did nothing after 9/11, he would have been criticized about that too right?? I dont think that he was disliked from the get go...... So he was (sorry to put it so bluntly...lol) screwed (basically) from the get go...lol. Sorry so blunt, but not many people liked him or the fact that he was in office a second time around... so all i cann say is yes, he made mistakes, but I think that he did the best he could..... plus you cant just blame him, he has advisors and stuff too right??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 22, 2009