Don't you just love....

Moms on here that act like they have never done anything wild or wrong on here? LMAO So what is the wildest thing you have ever done?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:09 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh, i have a good. one. when i was around 14 or 15, my friends and i used to "borrow" my mom's boyfriend's station wagon in the middle of the night. we'd drive up the old dirt road by my house and go car surfing by moonlight in the old church parking lot on the hill!
    i also reeeallly wanted to go to aparty once, and my mom told me no. so.... i escaped! my bedroom was on the 2nd floor. i tossed my comforter over the top of the big lilic bush outside the window, and threw myself backwards onto the bush. AMAZINGLY, it worked like i wanted it to! the bush bent practically to the ground and i only fell a few feet!
    ha! it makes me giggle to remember all that...
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I had sex in a public jacuzzi.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Anon, LOL! I forgot to put that when we were at a lake in a Party Cove I flashed for beads but it was just me friends, that was 12 years ago before I grew up got married and had children!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:12 AM on May. 22, 2009

• done that too anon!! I've done a lot of 'wild' things back before I moved and had kids.. crazy times I tell ya I donn't even know what the wildest was.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:14 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Oh good I will not be the only one going to hell, LOL! Sounds like I will have good company!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:16 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i have sincere hopes that my girls don't inherit my wild side....!!!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:18 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I did so many things before I got pregnant that were crazy. Actually last summer my friend introduced me to someone and he said "The legend herself, I've heard stories from all over about you for years..." and that really creeped me out!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:18 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I've really not done anything to wild except tip a porter potty over once....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:21 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I turned on all the faucets at in my highschool's gym locker room, plugged the sinks up and left the water running.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:27 AM on May. 22, 2009

• srhmlndo - That is AWESOME. It would be even more awesome, if I hadn't been tipped over inside a port-a-potty before, LOL. Haha, it was hilarious though... my friends are so retarded.

Let's see. I snuck over the border into Mexico -- and then BACK over into the US a few summers ago.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 10:54 AM on May. 22, 2009