Anyones husband ever done this?

Out of nowhere, my husband told me to get out of his house. Take our son and leave. The only place I had to go was out of the state where my family lives. Anyone else ever dealt with this? We have been here a month now, and havent even heard from him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband says it but then when I start packing he changes his mind. Im not sure what to tell you. Are you in contact with anyone or did he up and disappear?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:31 AM on May. 22, 2009

• He hasnt even talked to his parents. They seen him, but he looks the other way! Idk what his problem is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 22, 2009

• No my husband has never done that, I have threatened to leave, but he would never put me out with my daughter. I am so sorry that happened to you. If I were you and he hasn't even contacted you, it sounds like he might have had someone on the side already. If I were you I would call him, and tell him that you are filing for divorce. It is obvious by his silence and the fact that he hasn't contacted you that he doesn't want to be married.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Mid-life crisis?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Maybe he is ashamed of himself! He doesn't want to talk to his parents because they are going to tell him what a horrible father and husband he is being.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:38 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I think if I were you I would move on with my life. File for divorce and find happiness. No one deserves to be treated like that. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:40 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Wow. No neither one had ever said that to me. Has he been having depression issues or have there been signs that he was maybe cheating? I would leave your son with the family member and make a trip back solo. I would not tell him I was coming. That will be the best way for you too see what he is up to and give you a chance, depending on what he is doing, to make up your mind on how you want to spend the rest of your life. Also keep in mind that what ever his reason it was a huge dick move.If what ever his problem is can be worked out you still have to address the fact that you and your son are not a pair of shoes bought on impulse and then decided you didnt like so much when you got and and pitched in the good will bag. Good luck and keep your head up.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 10:40 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I think if he is going to treat you and your son like this than you are better off with him out of your lives! Dont wait until he calls asking you to come back. Find a little peace with the situation and move on with you life knowing that you are going to be a great mother to you son!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:51 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Nope...hasn't happened to me, but MAN, I am soooooooooo sorry that it happened to you. I agrew with lostshel, you should go back and see with your eyes what's going on, as well as force him to talk to you. He created life with you he needs to own up to that and start taking responsibility for the choices he made in life. He doesn't want to be married anymore, that's fine, he files for divorce and sees his son, not tosses you out on the street...What a jackass.

It is indeed up to you whether or not you would take him back depending on what he tells you/you see. But you have to remember, that he will always be the person who literally abandoned you and your son.

Now of coarse we don't know the whole story, so we don't know if there was cheating on either side, lies, betrayal. But all in all, you don't cast out your child. If he needed to be away from you then he should be the one to go. Best of luck!
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 10:56 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I would file and get spousal and child support at the very least, you can do that just filing for seperation you dont have to have the divorce yet, but he still has responsibilities. And definitely make a trip to go see what is going on. Hell even park the car and take some pictures if you find out he is cheating, it could help in the divorce. In the mean time be a good mom to your son, that is horrible what he did, and in my opinion completely unforgivable. Leaving you is one thing, but to abandon his entire family, his son and everything, that is wrong on so many levels it is unreal.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:20 PM on May. 22, 2009