Is is just me or does this grip your A** also?

When someone on here judges you and you look at their age and they are like 10-15 years younger than you, LOL! Yeah when you grow up a little then you can give me advise, does anyone else find this funny?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:33 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually yes it does. I usually don't ask for advice because most of these moms are younger than me. Its not so much about age to me, but rather if you have an inkling of what I am dealing with. I say that if you have toddlers, then you should keep your mouth shut when it comes to mothers dealing with teenagers. I say if youve never had a 3 yr old, then you shouldnt have the nerve to tell me my child does need a passy. If youve never potty trained, then dont tell me how to do it..ect...You get the point. Thats what bothers me the most. Dont tell me what youve read...tell me what youve experienced!!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:17 AM on May. 22, 2009

• There are young adults who are much more mature than older adults.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:35 AM on May. 22, 2009

• It all depends on if the judgement if called for or asked. If its just to be mean then yes if its a question then no we all have our own opinions and like ass holes they all stink from time to time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• lol. I don't usually look at someone's page if they insult me. I could care less if they are 16 or 45.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:37 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Hell my 8 year old gives me good advice sometimes.....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:38 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I agree with LuvBug3! maybe you just dont like taking advice from younger ladies. So i say grow up and take the advice your given, If you dont agree with the advice then ignore it and move on.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:38 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Hum I would like to know the younger women you ladies talk to because the ones I have delt with make me want to pull my hair out.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:40 AM on May. 22, 2009

• live and let go baby! live and let go!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I agree with the previous answers, If you ask for advice and are getting some advice or thoughts, then who cares how old they are. I agree with Amanda, grow up. Advice is there, you can take it or leave it. I also agree with LuvBug3, some kids are more mature for their age. My doctor told me and my mother when I was 12, that I had the maturity of a 40 year old. I am 25 and he now tells me I have the maturity and personality of a 45 year old. So, if they are younger than you then so be it. deal with it.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:44 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i'm pretty sure no one should be judging or insulting. this site is for fun and help, right? lol.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:45 AM on May. 22, 2009