4D Sono

This is my second pregnancy and I'm 29 weeks, me and my daughter are so excited for the sono but my poor husband is scared because when we did my daughters 4D sono her face was smooshed and so my husband was terrified she was deformed. Did anyone else have a 4D sono how did yours come out?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:45 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, when my fourth child was in there, I had one at 16 weeks and he looked like an alien...LOL...Then I had about 3 more before he was born. My stomach was measuring so far ahead so they kept doing them to make sure he was on target. I have so many. About 25 weeks, his face started to fill out. All of my babies have fat cheeks, so his were really fat from early on. That kept him from looking too alienish...At 32 weeks I had the last one and he was so pretty. He came out looking just like that picture. Fat cheeks and all!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:10 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I was terrified that my sons nose was going to be HUGE (like a tumor on it or something) because of the 3d/4d ultrasound. It's fun to do as long as you keep in mind that it's not exactly a portrait!
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:54 AM on May. 22, 2009