How 12,000 families can be destroyed?

The number of families who have filed for the vaccine injured compensation program since 1988 count as much as almost 12,000 families.
Only about 2,000 get compensation to cope with the child who has been injured due to the vaccines.
Now I would like to ask you how the rest of the families the 10,000 will be able to help their children?
ftp://ftp.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/ClaimsFiledCompenDismiss.pdf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Health

• I am curious how the other 2k proved that their children were vaccine injured and the other 10 didnt or their case hasnt been heard yet? I wonder what was presented that caused them to get compensation? Just curious. I believe the numbers of vaccine injured kids is much higher than 12k. MUCH higher.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:08 AM on May. 22, 2009

• The case of Hannah Poling was won because both parents have medical background. No red tape could have fooled them. I'm trying to answer the question of the above poster.

Now I would really want to know how these families got compensated.
    For the families who didn't get compensated there are no words to describe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 22, 2009

• It is not the vaccines themselves, it is the preservatives that cause the most damage. You can have your doctor order single dose preservative free vaccines. YOu can delay starting. You can do a single vaccine per office visit. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. We live in a global society. I hope that my child has the opportunities that I had to travel to other countries and see how the rest of the world lives; I don't want her to be on an airplane with recirculated air for 8 or 10 hours and risk having someone on the flight who carries polio.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:38 AM on May. 22, 2009