What are some of your favorite....

groups and why mine are Financially Comfortable Mommies and Fabulous Friendly Mommies, we all have things in common and we can laugh and joke about certain things and no one bashes or gets p***d and everyone is down to earth! What are some of your favorites?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:55 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just turned 40 and I love 40ish and beyond, they have an awsome sisterhood.
    April0040

Answer by April0040 at 11:07 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't have a fav yet but that finainicall comfortable mommy's one creeps me out a bit....

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 10:58 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't belong to any groups, I guess I'm not into cafemom that much..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:03 AM on May. 22, 2009

• 2Gether for Change. Talking not just about current issues but how we can improve certain problems in our society.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:11 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Um, no offence but there is a group of women who are financially comfortable and feel the need to have a group due to that fact? Sounds kind of pretentious to me. Why would you feel the need to be exclusive from those who may work their asses off yet live check to check. Kind of smacks that you all think you are better than those not financially comfortable, just sayin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Anon because we have things in common we can share with each other and not get bashed for it! Sounds like to me you are jealous! Get a life!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:08 PM on May. 22, 2009