For all the moms....

That just feel like being a B**** today let it out! Just thought i would come on here and say that =) Im kinda in that mood...

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 11:18 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My boyfriend is constantly being a a** to me! I am so sick of it! He comes in telling me how hard his day was. I had to clean up your mess today in my mothers house and get up at 6 am and make you a lunch for work and cook the whole family dinner! AND I HAVE ANOTHER PERSON GROWING INSIDE ME!!! I had a hard day! Dick.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:24 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Oh I am with you sister, there are some just some people p***** me off today and making me want to Bitch! LOL! Not really have a great weekend!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:20 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Go for it! everyone needs to vent every now and then! better for ppl to take it out with this question than another one.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:24 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Right there with you! I've already yelled at 2 people and sent an nasty e mail to a companies "customer service" and I've onkly been up for.....3 hours lol. I've just had it up to HERE with bulls**t.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 11:59 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Oh I am sorry you all are not having a good day. I am in a great mood! I have been living for this holiday weekend!
    Try counting your blessings, that helps me sometimes, but sometimes I just want to be pissed off for awhile. Hope you day gets better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:15 PM on May. 22, 2009