What would you do?

What do you think should happen when CM allows "bitch/hate" groups to spread vicious rumors about your SO? I have complained and asked CM ADMIN to delete the post but to no avail. So my question how would you handle this if it was you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• News.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Considering I know what group and posts you are talking about I can answer this first hand. I would call all the news stations and maybe even a lawyer considering it is slander and not just someone calling you a slut or something little like that. They took this post and they hit below the belt and what they have said and are saying could really cause your family harm. I would not let this go and I would make sure that something was done about that. This kind of behavior can not be allowed.

Not to mention I thought this was a site full of moms. I really pray for these ladies kids. Future hoodlums of America there.
    capemomofalyssa

Answer by capemomofalyssa at 11:32 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Some people are immature, its like their still in High school. When they say things like that, they just prove their ignorance. I hope the admin team reads this. It is a shame that they don't take care of the Members of Cafemom. People answer questions and ask them that are totally rude/inappropriate. It needs to be a rule- (which I thought it was already) for Personal attacks. If they don't inforce it, then the rule shouldn't be made in the first place. Good luck babe. I know people suck. Just imagine what their life must be like if the think its ok to slander/harrass someone. their parents went wrong somewhere. Just take it as a tip for what we teach our children. Like i said before, it shows their own ignorance.
    casd

Answer by casd at 11:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Just to clarify this question was not meant to go in the just for fun section~~ I added it to the Cafe Mom section and this is where they stuck it. NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT
    Thank you to all who answer and support
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 22, 2009

• i have no idea, but bump and best of luck to you and your family
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 12:14 PM on May. 22, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous

• Lucky for me I have not seen this post. I would be severally pissed off and I agree with calling a lawyer. I would print everything out and show my lawyer. CM is a second home for many of us moms and many of us need to vent and feel like someone is listening and can understand where we are coming from. There are too many groups out there that I call feeding frenzy groups. They smell blood and they tear it all to hell up because they have a crappy life and want to share their negativity with others. CM won't do crap about it so I would definitely call a lawyer and sue these CM users because you should never go below the belt and spread hate. Hope you get the help you so desperately need and I pray that CM opens their eyes and actually does something about this.
    Anonymous

• Oh and please update here if you can, would really love to know what action is being taken if any at all.

Anonymous

• To answer you anon.... I have complained and Cm only removed one post and that was a post the group owner made out of my private pm to her..... that is against TOS..... but them calling my DH a child molester (which is NOT TRUE) is ok
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry you're going through this. I stay away from drama. I do hope that this is resolved for you. I wish the best to you and your family.
    MrsBLB

Answer by MrsBLB at 3:21 PM on May. 22, 2009