How much is a 3-D sonogram?

I want to get one, I know its expensive but this is my first pregnancy and they didnt have these 20 years ago and my mom wants me to get one. How much do they run?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:41 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The one I got with my daughter was $150 for a 30 min video, all the pictures they could shoot both 3D and the normal black and white, and they put them online for me too so I could judt email them to people. Most of the places have a website with all their info on it, I just googled 3D 4D ultrasound in my city and state and it came up with a few, GL they are really cool.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:44 AM on May. 22, 2009

• I also paid about $150 for mine. We got a CD of pics and a DVD of him moving. Some insurance companies will pay for them, or so I've heard, but mine didn't. It was really cool! I'm glad I did it since he is our last child! The place I went was purely for fun. The did confirm we were having a boy, and how big he was. Otherwise, we could look at his face and see him moving.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:57 AM on May. 22, 2009

• It's $100 here in my area. The best thing to do is for you to just call around.
    Anonymous

• At my Doc's it was $100 and insurance does not cover it. I skipped it. If you look at some of the other ones, they all kind of look the same... that was just me though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Colorado Medicaid covered my daughter's 3D sonogram and video on dvd for free.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:54 PM on May. 22, 2009