Pregnant too early..?

I just had twins this past December, our son passed away at 4 1/2 months. We weren't trying to get pregnant but also we doing nothing to prevent it. I am now pregnant after only five months of a c-section. Anyone experience this or know anyone who has? Is everything going to be okay? (I haven't gone to the doc yet cause im too early)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive heard of women who have c sections and get pregnant by their 6 week checkup if im not mistaken it just means you wont have a vbac but it seems you may be fine. id call your doc and im soo sorry for your loss
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear about your son. You should be fine. I've heard so many different ideas regarding how long you should wait after a c section- my doctor said whenever i wanted to get pregnant was fine. Just take it easy since your body has been through a lot!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Sorry for your loss. My doc. told me c-sections should wait 2 yrs. to have another kid!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:21 PM on May. 22, 2009