When you went into labor...

Where did you sit in the car???

I know, weird question but I started thiking about it after watching a few commercials, movies, and shows. A lot of the women sit in the back seat and I was just wondering why??? I sat in the front because I always sit in the front. IDK, kind of bored today.LOL

Dayija

Asked by Dayija at 11:59 AM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i saw in teh front seat. We have a 2 door cougar. there was no way in Gods earth was I fitting in the back seat lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:04 PM on May. 22, 2009

• *sat in the front seat.
    I need more coffee lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Front seat.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Front seat.
    Anonymous

• front... but you could bet if i was having hard contractions i would have been laying in hte back!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:15 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I went to be induced so I sat in the front! Haha!

I guess you'd sit in the back if you really wanted to lay down and stretch out?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i was induced also, so I sat in the front. If I was actually in labor with hard contractions, I would have been in the front seat as well...At 9 months pregnant in a 2 door car, and the doctor an hour and a half away, no way I'm sitting in the back, lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I sat in the front seat.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 12:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I sat in the front seat of the car to get to the hospital and then they induced for all three pregnancies once I got there....LOL....I've never gone into labor on my own, which I wish I had experienced at least once.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:53 PM on May. 22, 2009