is it ok to use nair on your pubic region as well as legs?

well...is it?
I'm 33 wks, and having a REALLY hard time shaving...I want to try the cream hair removers, but i need one that i can use everywhere, is it safe?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:07 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use it, but im not pregnant. it works okay. i am sooo in need of something that works good! a girlfriend of mine actually uses one of those exfoliating cloths to kind of scrub it all off when its time for the cream to come off and she swears hers is the smoothest in town! i just think it might be irritatiing...
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 12:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I used it there and wound up with a chemical burn, but I have no problems when using it on my legs. Nair also makes a bikini area hair removal cream you might want to try instead.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I use the Euro nair for my bikini line and what not.
    I gave up on shaving or nairing when I was pregnant though.
    Maybe go to a salon and get them to wax you?
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 1:03 PM on May. 22, 2009