For International Moms: Which version of the cause of 9/11 does the majority of your citizens hold?

My sister and I were talking and she said that a lot of people internationally have accepted the discovery of nanothermites as the cause of the attacks, which would have been masterminded by our own government. Who do your countrymen think did the attacks?

Minasmom1

Asked by Minasmom1 at 12:18 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Very interesting question. My dh has family abroad I will mention him your question. My dh is very curious about what really happen on 9/11. Sorry I could not help right now.
    Anonymous

• I'm fairly certain you asked this same exact question, when was it, yesterday or something? Why try to start drama?
    Anonymous

• anon 12:21 what drama? it is a discussion if you are not into computers, physics, or science you wouldn't understand.
    Anonymous

If you're curious about something, and you want to discuss it, go ahead and post. However, if you've posted the question once, gotten your answers (whether or not you agree with them is different), and decided to post the exact question yet again, you're starting drama. Matter of fact, I work in IT AND I have a chemistry degree.......meaning I have an education....but I guess something you won't understand.
    Anonymous

• anon what's your problem with nanothermites?
    Anonymous

• I have tried looking for a definition to nanothermites and can't find anything online that would explain what they are. What are nanothermites? How does it tie in with the 9/11 attacks?
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 12:38 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Anon, have you ever thought that MAYBE there are people on today that weren't on yesterday? Or that more people will see the question today? Maybe she wants more answers?

Get over yourself.

Sorry OP, IDK anyone that lives abroad, but I'd have to say that they have different opinions on what happened, just like people here do.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:39 PM on May. 22, 2009

• DH is from India and he believes that it was a Taliban attack. I am a cynic and do believe that our government can do something like this but I'd go crazy always second guessing myself. So I'd like to live in my naive little world that our government has our best interests at heart. And this is from someone who doesn't vaccinate and is against OBs. LOL.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You are correct, I did post this question once before, but others mentioned that how I posted it invited debate, so I deleted it and rewrote it in order to more precisely present my question. I am looking for objective answers, and the way I wrote it yesterday only invited drama. So by rewriting this question, I was hoping to simplify and get the kind of answers I was looking for. Sorry to upset you or make you think I was looking for drama:(
    Minasmom1

Answer by Minasmom1 at 2:13 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't understand the conspiracy theorists behind this "nanothermite" thing. We saw the planes fly into the buildings.. we know why the twin towers fell; no separate detonation was needed. The only question that I would really like for our government to answer about the WTC attacks is; why did building 7 (which wasn't hit by anything) collapse?

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:27 PM on May. 22, 2009