How do I get prego ?

Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for the last year or so ... WITH NO LUCK ... I went to the doctor and they said that i would likely need to be put on fratility drugs in order to get pregnant .. I DO NOT HAVE THAT MONEY ... So now we are just waiting .. Hoping that by some miracle I can and will get pregnant . any advice ?

starosborne

Asked by starosborne at 12:18 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• honestly idk because me n my boyfriend tried for a little over a year and itt never happened.and then when we was just like it happens if it happens thats when i got pregnant.i thought something was wrong with me or him, because we both smoked weed 2. i was shocked as hell when it happened
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Do you chart? Or at least use ovulation predictor tests? Check out fertilityfriend.com or mymonthlycycles.com. They both have a lot of great information on how to chart your temps and cervical mucus to see when you're ovulation. On average though it does take most couples 6 months to a year to get pregnant. Did your doctor run any tests? Or were they hazarding a guess that you would need something like Clomid to get pregnant. I wish you luck. My husband and I are TTC. I am so scared it's going to take me forever to get pregnant this time. It took us 3 years with our first.
    Anonymous

• me and my husband tried for awhile and finally we gave up trying with no luck, and as soon as we made love for the passion and love we got pregnant. so i figure if you are trying to get pregnant theres not going to be nothing there in the love making department. but when you just stop thinking about getting pregnant it will usually happen. so good luck
    Anonymous

• Sex for fun always worked best for me. Trying causes stress...
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:21 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I know it's easier said then done, But, don't try so hard. Bring the romance and sponiaty into the bedroom. Don't try for a bit! I know you want a baby. But, take it from me you try and try do the CM and the ovulation kits. Don't waste your time. It will happen. It took my hubby and I six months. And well here I am. 17 wks pregnant!

good luck to you~~ Baby Dust your way~~
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• There are fertility aid herbal blends. Did the doc say why it would be hard for your to get pregnant? I've been taking Fertilaid for 2 weeks now. Not sure if it'll work but it had good reviews. try googling it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:48 PM on May. 22, 2009

• It took 11 months for me and my ex husband to conceive our first two children, and we were TTC. However, my fiance and I decided to stop using protection and I got pregnant on the first try. I'm now 15 weeks and I think that "trying" to conceive puts too much pressure on you. Leaving everything to chance seems to work better.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• take 400 to 800 mlg of folic acid thats what i did with my 2nd and got pg withthin a month going to start taking it again to ttc my 3rd
    eacemc2

Answer by eacemc2 at 10:27 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Hey have you ever bought an ovalution kit over the counter it helps you tell when you are ovulating if not you should buy one and try it out to see if it works
    Charitygail

Answer by Charitygail at 8:57 AM on May. 27, 2009