pregnant

i had my period april 18th. I had sex on may 1st and just about every other day after that. Im having sore breasts, fatigue, morning sickness and dizzy spells. My period was suppose to come may 15th. Do you think im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TAKE A FREAKIN TEST lol i'm sorry just always wanted to write that since I see that answer so much with these questions. i'm sure you'll obviously take one! but it has been past "30 days". i think it might be too early to feel pregnancy symptoms?
    Anonymous

• I would go check, go to your local clinic, they should give a free preg. test. it's scary but thats how i found out. Same symtoms and everything. You should go.
    Good luck
    Cassie14

Answer by Cassie14 at 1:10 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You wouldnt be having symptoms the day after let alone three weeks or a month after- symptoms set in between week 6-8
    Go to the store and take a test, we are NOT pregnancy tests, we can give you advice, but really all you have to do is read EVERY OTHER MILLION am I pregnant questions, and you'll get your answer there.
    all we will EVER say is take a test-
    Im sorry for soundin rude, I hate doing it- but It gets really old after awhile when every question is the same
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Well everyone is different and for you to say that symptoms don't show up until 6-8 wks is stupid and not true because with both my girls i got symptoms by three wks and took test and both showed up pos shows how much you know everyone is different everyone will experience different symptoms at different times
    Anonymous

• judith you said the same thing on my post but i've talked to a bunch of people who said the same thing as the previous post that everyone is different and that it is possible to show signs of preggo after ovulation. I'll be the first to let ya'll know if i am preggo because i'm having sore breast already and i never get sore breast not even when i'm about to start and i'm a week past ovulation. I will know soon so i'll keep ya'll posted on whether you can experience things before 6 to 8 weeks
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 3:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• The point I try to make is if you think your pregnant go get a test, dont bother people on here... were not pregnancy tests!
    You know your body so well and assume your pregnant that thats great! go get a test to prove it for sure.
    I think that HALF the people on here are just trying to get attention for a pregnancy that doesnt exsist, Im not saying that this POSTER is that person But get really sick of the questions all the time because we all have the same answers. GET A TEST!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:43 PM on May. 22, 2009

• well when people ask questions that i don't want to answer or if its the same question i just don't answer them because its a waste of my time some i think just want answers before they go buy a test but yes ur right the only way for them to know is to take a test and i have enough sense to go get a test i'm just saying i think it is possible for some people to have symptoms before others do and before a certain time frame.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• whose bothering you?! no one said that you had to reply to this post its your choice to answer to it obviously your not that sick of the question! every bulletin ive posted uve replied to and youve been rude on it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 23, 2009