Have you ever felt totally disrespected by another mom in your own house?

A few weeks ago my SOs friend came over to help him with his car speaker... well he know that me and his girlfreind do NOT get along (trust me i have tried) but he brings her along anyways.. her 2 yr old DD is a total BRAT, and she does not share, takes toys out of my sons hands when hes palying with them, throws HIS toys, and totally makes a mess of my house.. her mom just sits there and does nothing! Ive finally had enough of this after about 15 minutes and my son is crying cuz she took his vaccumm right out of his hands and wont give it back and when he treid she PUSHED HIM! her mom is just sitting there doing NOTHING! so i took her by the hand and told her to go in the corner.. well THEN her mom gets mad and tells her she doesnt have to go on time and starts yelling at me! So then i go to taek my son outside cuz i really dont wanna deal with her and she follows me out! Finally i told her to leave!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:46 PM on May. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would have told her to take her f**king brat and get the hell out of my house. If her child doesn't know how to be nice, she doesn't need to be there.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yeah and that is why i have set rules.. you dont like them you leave.. end of story.. i dont care if you let yoiu kid do it at your house.. this is my house and every one here follows my rules!!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:48 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Yes and it is usually by my own mother, grandmother and aunts.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:54 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I get it all the time, "Why don't I take the expected path of a mom?". The truth is, life is not predictable. Those easy decisions never came to me like to other women. So I did the best I knew how. My daughter grew up into a perfect lady. If I tried to hang on to the perfect white picket fence dream, things would have slid from under me. So I acted appropriately. And you know at the very end, as they say "All's well that ends well". I survived, teaching my daughter how to survive.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:58 PM on May. 22, 2009