Cheating before you got married..

If you found out your husband was cheating on you, before you got married would yous till marry him? I found out 2 months before our wedding that he had been calling, texting, "sexting" and emailing a few women that he considered himself in a relationship with. Although I shouldn't have married him I did and we've been married 3 years. He's also gone to lunch with a woman he's worked with. WAtched porn on a constant basis to the point where we didn't have sex at ALL until just recently.. And although on a day to day basis I'm fine and we're happy. If I really get to thinking about it, or he does or says something that reminds me of it, I get bitchy, insecure and unhappy again. Will this ever go away? I really love him, and his son is such a big part of my life.. I just want to forget the past1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I did and I'm in the same boat as you. I doubt it'll ever go away unless you really really try to forget the past. I've tried, but I can't, so I just have to deal with it or move on. ...I'm trying to deal with it, and trying to trust him again.
    Anonymous

• You cant forget the past sweety. the best thing to do is confront him so he can reassure you that you are the only one for him. If this going out with women from his work really bothers you, tell him and maybe you can join them. GL

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:52 PM on May. 22, 2009

• If my husband would have cheated on me before we got married i wouldn't have married him. You said he was talking to a few women. That means there is a possibility of affairs with more than one person. Im sorry, i couldnt do it. You have every right to be angry about the situation but he showed you his behavior before you and him got married. The only thing you can do now, is try to work on your relationship and if he doesnt want to change than you know what to do.
    Anonymous