• In the Spotlight:

any one else

having a bad day?

my hubby is deployed, and is being a jerk. so now i'm in a bad mood because hes being a jerk.
yay..........
plus the kids are fighting a lot.

i need a vacation. .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh is deployed too and was being a jerk earlier too! I know exactly how you feel.

My son knows school is almost over so he is pushing my buttons, my daughter is sick, it is hot and its that time of the month.

I'll vacation with you
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 4:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My day is going well, so far.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Wow how can he be a jerk to you when he is deployed. I would think he would be nice and tell you how much he misses you and the kids. Well, I guess we all have bad days and if I were deployed away from home and family I suppose I would be pissy too. Hope your day gets better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yes I am my son fell down the stairs yesterday and cracked his head open and I called 911 and than his step-dad needless to say his step-dad had time to clock out and drive home past the Ambulance place and help me hold the pressure on his head before the ambulance came I was so mad but thank god my son is okay

Anonymous

• yeah
    my DF lost his job so yeah bad day lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:58 PM on May. 22, 2009