Secret fear..

I went on the 8th and found out that I'm having a girl. I have to go back wednesday for another ultrasound because she wouldn't cooperate and let them measure her head and they couldn't measure her spine because she was laying on her back.

I can't stop thinking about, WHAT IF, she is really a HE?!?! Then I have to readjust, rethink names, inform everyone that they were wrong and it's a boy, return all the clothes bought and get boy clothes, redo my registry..I have all these thoughts..Don't get me wrong, boy or girl, I'm absolutely excited and will be happy either way. I think it's just that I've become so attatched with the thought that it's a girl.
They told me it was a girl, the U/S picture looks like a girl but I still have that fear that a secret penis is hiding lol.

How many of you actually were told it was a he or she and it turned out they were wrong?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 1:04 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You shouldnt trust ultrasounds 100% always come up with a boy and a girls name and do neutral colors until the baby is here! Good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 1:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Agreed, They told me Mine was girl and at 35 weeks had another ultra sound and SUPRISE he had a winky!!!
    my little man rocks though- I cried my eyes out, because I wasnted a girl so bad, but looking back it was silly becuse litte boys loves there mom way more than little girls do- all my boys are mamas mans!
    always, mama this, mama that, I want my moma, I love you mama!
    makes my heart melt
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I have they same fear and I got lots of "hamburger" photos and was assurred it was definatley a girl but I do have a fear itll pop out with a penis because quite frankly I cant afford to buy all new stuff and most of the things I have were used etc LOL heres hoping for both of us LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 1:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I have a friend who was told she was having a boy and had a girl instead. The reason I think is because her DH was being deployed, and they were afraid they may not get an ultrasound overseas, so they gave her one during her fourth month. Also, her doctor didn't have a real ultrasound machine. I forget what it was for, but it wasn't as clear of a picture. I have a boy & girl and had my ultrasounds at 17 weeks, and they were always right.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 2:36 PM on May. 22, 2009