What made you decide to have a baby?

And during the decision process did part of you want a baby, and part of you not really and you got pregnant anyways? Or were you 100 % sure you wanted one before you tried to conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have always wanted kids but my first 2 werent planned and the one that Im carrying now (we just found out Monday) we were planning it just wasnt happening and then I started to get sick and took a test for poops and giggles and it came back that I was pregnant! So I have always wanted them but maybe not this way but I wouldnt change it for the world!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 1:08 PM on May. 22, 2009

• well with me its a funny story.. me and my DH knew we wanted kids but wanted to wait a year or so.. well we were using protection [i wasnt on BC cause it screwed my whole body up when i was on it] and we never had any issues or "accidents" with breakage or anything like that..

so then being the forgetful person i am.. thought i was like 2 weeks late when really i wasnt supposed to start for another day... i took a test and whamo.. we're prego.

turns out i had been waking my DH up in the middle of the night.. around 2 or 3am.. and getting our groove on.. with out protection..

i had a disorder called sexsomnia.. pretty much the getting it on version of sleep walking... DH thought i was 100% coherent.. yeah not so much..

so us getting prego was a little bit of a shocker to me.. but we're both happy now.. and we joke alot about how it happened.. :D
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 1:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• It was because I got pregnant and won't have an abortion and adoption wasn't an option. I take responsibility for my actions and am so happy that I did get pregnant, it has been awesome. My son will be 13 in July and I wouldn't trade him in for anything.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My hubby & I were married 5 years before we decided to have a baby. We wanted a lot of time by ourselves first. We always planned on having at least 2 kids. I was also a big wimp about seeing blood because I've been known to faint at the sight of it. I watched birth shows on Discovery Health for years before deciding I could handle it. Everything went great. I have two children now who were both 100% planned.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 2:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I decided to have a baby when I saw the four positive pregnancy tests sitting in front of me :oD

Abortion is not for me and adoption is not an option.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• my husband and i decided that we wanted kids. we got married in sept of last year and stopped using protection and i found out i was 4 weeks pregnant in november. expecting out little girl july 14th
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I got pregnant. Thats when I decided to have a baby.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 10:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• God decided for me....LOL....I guess He decided to overrule my birth control. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:39 PM on May. 22, 2009