Hard to Breathe already?

Ugh.. so I'm just over 26 weeks, and for the past couple of days I have been having a hell of a time breathing unless I am laying down on my side.. is it normal for this to happen already? I don't remember having the hard to breathe issue with my first until later on.

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 1:28 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not normal- are you overweight?
    I would talk to someone maybe you have onsite on broncities or asthma-
    Get checked out mama
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:30 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Is it hard to breath like the baby i laying on your lungs because thats how i feel somtimes im 29 weeks i swear somtimes it really feels like he is running outa room and im running outa breath i think its normal my mom said she was the same way when she was pregnant one of us was always to low for her to walk and the other was to high for her to breath
    whatitbebb

Answer by whatitbebb at 2:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i'm having the same problem & i'm 25 wks... have you been taking your prenatal vitamins? i got my blood checked yesterday and my iron is VERY low so i have to take an extra dose of iron everyday along with the prenatal vitamins
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm 29 weeks and I've been having the same problem since 25 weeks or so. My Iron is fine, I'm not overweight I'm having a perfectly healthy pregnancy. My baby is big and he's just pressing in my lungs. So you could mention it to your dr but I'm sure you're fine.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:30 PM on May. 22, 2009

• the doc may want to check her blood just in case though, i have a history of being anemic, i'm not overweight either & my baby is big but i'm carrying him low so he's not on my lungs
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:14 PM on May. 25, 2009