Should I tell her I know he's cheating?

I work with this girl, Amanda and she is married to my cousin's, husband's brother. Amanda recently found out that her husband has been talking to his ex girlfriend. She knows they have been talking but that is all she knows. My cousin is friends with this other girl. She told me that this girl goes to Amanda's house while Amanda is at work. If I tell Amanda they will know it came from me. Does anyone know how to send an anon email, text message or myspace? They both put me in a bad situation, both of them are telling me not to say anything, so far I haven't. I don't know what to do. I just want to tell her her to drop that looser and I have, but I think she needs to know he is cheating on her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• tell her to go to her house while they are there or get her to come see you when they are together but dont let them see you when you call her
    Anonymous

• you could maybe have one of your friends who doesmnt know her call her from private and tell her. but whatever you do please tell her
    em9x

Answer by em9x at 1:48 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Go to a payphone and tell her to go to the house when he is there.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:48 PM on May. 22, 2009

• tell her man that if he doesn't tell her you will. Hopefully he will care enough to let her know so you don't have to.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:56 PM on May. 22, 2009

• take pix of him (time and date stamped) going in or coming out of her house and send them in the mail to her with no return address

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• make up a new e mail adress and send it to her when you know that she read it delete that e mail account... do not reply and make sure you make is not sound like you
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• If she is your good friend, tell her - let the men sort out their own BS. If she is not a friend, let it be.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:10 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Just make a myspace with a random e-mail address and message her from that. She may not believe you though, if its random like that.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I would tell her something seems suspicious to you. But not that i know for fact. Make her curious enough about it to search on her own behalf.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Only tell her if you've seen it for yourself, with your own eyes, otherwise you look like a shit-stirrer.
    Anonymous