Is this considered crossdressing?

My ex-SO liked to wear pantyhose under his jeans and during sex. He said he just liked the feel of them. He did not tell me about any of this until I was 6 months pregnant with our son. We split up a few months ago, mainly due to other problems but this was a big one for me. Now his is going after custody of our son. I am just wondering if I should tell the lawyer about it and use it against him or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• To be honest with you I don't see how this would have revelency to a custody case. Now if there are valid reasons that you can support as to why he is not a fit parent then go for it. Has he been a good father but maybe not a good husband to you? it's 2 different issues. Try to keep those two apart, if he's a good dad why not have him be a part of your child's life? And as for him going for custody, it wouldn't be right for sole custody but maybe you can both have joint custody that way the child has the opportunity to grow up with both parents.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• It has no relevance to his parenting abilities. If he is a good dad then why would you want to take away his rights? Kids need their fathers.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:03 PM on May. 22, 2009

• He hasn't seen our son since he was 5 months old. Our son is now a 17 months. He even tried to claim our son wasn't his and requested a DNA. He has never paid child support either.
    Anonymous

• cross dressing I would almost agree with- but no court will let you use his personal sexual business against him in court-
    unless it could be proven and or had a past of anything crime that involves children.
    You would be looked at like the immature one to bring up something so invaluable in court-
    This is what my attny told me to do, get a notebook and keep track of EVERYTHING he does wrong-thats actually wrong- didnt show up on his day to pick him up/ was late/ cut the babys nails with out talking to you about it/ baby came home with a cut or bruse/ He called you a whore things of those nature- use details and witnesses if you can.
    But most states wont award the father the baby unless he can prove that your not responsible enough- like you cant keep a job, or surive off of SS or live at your parents house and cant afford to live on your own, things of that nature is what they look at.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:05 PM on May. 22, 2009

• His dressing preferences have nothing to do with his ability to parent. If you have valid reasons for wanting to make his relationship with his child difficult, then stick to the relevant facts. Are you taking him to court for child support? Did you all ever go through with the DNA test? If he's a deadbeat, just do the right thing for your son, and remember that regardless of the issues between the two of you, he and your son do deserve a chance at a relationship if he ever wants to step up - you don't want to be blamed for that...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:17 PM on May. 22, 2009

• yes, its crossdressing but don't embarass yourself and tell that to a lawyer. It doesn't have anything to do with anything but your personal sexual preferences.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• The way hes been dressing i wouldnt bring up but he hasnt seen his son in a year bring that up along with him saying its not his and wanting a dna test. Also tell thim how he has not paid any child support since finding out that the child is his. That would work in your favor. Good luck and hope he dosnt take your little one =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• He hasn't seen our son since he was 5 months old. Our son is now a 17 months. He even tried to claim our son wasn't his and requested a DNA. He has never paid child support either

This is what will help you out in court not the pantyhose thing.. Some people are big "latex" people and choose to wear latex in private and during sex. It doesn't determine how good or bad of a parent they are... I"m sure pantyhose ( weird as it is) is the same.
    Anonymous