does anyone else

ever just like to lick the salt off nachos chips & throw out the chips. Thats all i want today lol Salt.

ColtsFan1912

Asked by ColtsFan1912 at 1:59 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are you pregnant?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:06 PM on May. 22, 2009

• lol sometimes i will eat tortilla chips just bc i am craving salt. but because you said something, i had to go make me a bowl of salsa and chips
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• no I'm not lol. I just like salty stuff soometimes
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:18 PM on May. 22, 2009

• No o.O that is strange. But when I was a little kid I would pour salt into my hand and just lick it :) AND There was this plant that grew by the ocean (I lived in the Keys at the time) and its leaves were always covered in salt, I would lick them =x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• One time I ingested so much salt that my mom had to rush me to the hospital, I started puffing up like a marshmallow xD So, make sure you drink plenty of water with all that salt.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:25 PM on May. 22, 2009

• No, in fact sometimes I scrape the salt of off my pretzels. HEY! We should hang out, you can eat the salt and I'll eat the pretzels!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:26 PM on May. 22, 2009

• OMG my dd does that. She will NEVER actually eat the chip, no matter what kind of chip it is. She will just lick them and throw them away. It drives me insane.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 10:25 PM on May. 22, 2009