Do you think Michal Jackson was guilty or innocent?

I personally think even if he didn't diddle the little boys- sleeping in bed with a child over the age of eight to "cuddle" everynight is bad just in its self.
what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he is innocent.
    Anonymous

• I think he's innocent too...

The first child that he "abused" came out a few years ago and said that he was coached by his parents and that nothing happened...

I don't agree with 100% of what he has done, but I don't think he's any worse than you or me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't know to be honest, but I wouldn't let him near my children either.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:09 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I cant believe anyone would even sleep with that man!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:09 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think the Media is just lookin for some drama.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:18 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Guilty
    Anonymous

• INNOCENT...the child came out and admitted it was his parents coaching. Michael Jackson said he sleep in the floor as the kids slept in the bed, because thats what the kids wanted. He said one time they all were watching a movie....like you would at a slumber party(which it was basically was) he admitted that one time he fell asleep in the bed with them, but it was a complete accident. If he really molested little boys....wouldn't MuCleey Clukin come forward. He spent many summers at neverland. Courts asked as well as press....nothing never happened. He's famous he wouldn't lie for money...nor would he lie about his friend Micahel Jackson. So, Michael Joseph Jackson was completely innocent, but he life has been ruined because he gets along with more kids than he does with overachieving adults! He is and was completely INNOCENT! Thank you bash me if you want I don't care. I'm not anonymous I stand with what i believe!
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 6:12 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Whatever, He's not babysitting for me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:32 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Guilty!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 11:57 PM on May. 22, 2009