My man love to go down on me but he never asked me to go down on him

I tried it for the first time on him and he act like he liked it but he never said that i did ok or anything. I know it was my first time but he could let me know something. i don't mind being schooled. How should i ask him if he like getting that done or not without sounding like a hoe that i'm not or should i just leave it alone since it been over a year now since i did it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• honey- take that man as a blessing, if he loves going down on you and doesnt expect you to go down on him chances are he's not a huge fan of it, some men find it too sensitive and would rather there women NOT do it because it hurts more than feels good, and Im sure that would be hard for him to talk about..
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:09 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I would have a frank decision with him about it. That is odd that it has been over and year and he hasn't requested it at all. I would defintely look for some answers and let him know that it is making you a little insecure.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:09 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You won't sound like a ho, and if he makes you feel bad for asking, he's not your Prince (at least yet)

You should feel comfortable with your SO enough to discuss sexual items with him/her. If you don't feel comfortable enough to do it, then you are not as close as you think.
    rhiannond

Answer by rhiannond at 2:10 PM on May. 22, 2009