Ever been in one of those situations...

Where you couldn't laugh at someone because of their age,but inside you were just busting up? I was at the grocery store yesterday.I was behind this elderly guy who was buying laundy detergent and Imodium AD.He kept shifting his weight back and forth like he was gonna crap right there,and I was like,Oh God no! He started making this tongue action like how guys do for oral sex,you know what I mean! I started to get that giggle coming up,and had such a hard time keeping it down! I was alone,imagine me cracking up in line! I felt so bad for the guy,but at the same time he was hilarious! I hate those situations where you have conflicting feelings! You don't want to be making fun of the elderly,but then this guy is so over the top,you can't hold it in! I feel bad!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 2:13 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG- once I held the door open for this OLD women in the bathroom, she scooted herself into the stall and started peeing- I was almost done washing my hands when she started with these HORRIBLE NASTY Diarraha farts- I was turning pink trying not to bust out with an "OMG BAHAHAHHAHAH"
    I couldnt hold it in anymore when a mother and her daughter walked in and heard it and the mother turned white and her daughter said
    ""ewww, mommy arent we supposed to say excuse me"
    I busted out laughing so hard I almost peed myself
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:18 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I had an experience with a person with dissabilities..he was in the wheel chair a power one and he was at the light trying to cross...as he crossed he put his wheel chair up on his back 2 wheels and speeded through the crosswalk. It was funny I started to laugh and then I told myself how laughing at that was wrong in so many ways and that I was going to go to hell...so I stopped! But I know what you mean...it's wrong but sometimes you can't help it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:17 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You should feel bad. That's shameful. I hope you have complete incontinence when you get old. See if you think it's funny then.
    Anonymous