Fireworks fanatic

Who has a husband or SO into fireworks? I swear this is second in my husband's life. He is on the PC every night watching fireworks and making a list of what he likes so he can buy them, lol. We even went to Angola, Indiana about a month ago to watch a fireworks show that was showing off their new products.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 2:21 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know how they worked it out, but last fouth of july my husband and his friend left with 60 dollars (120 total) for fireworks. I don't know if they robbed some poor kid, or robbed the sales guy, or if one or both of them performed some sort of sexual act (just joking with that one!), but they came home with about 400 dollars worth of fireworks.

It was a great fireworks display for.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My SO is going to kill himself off that shit- every year its bigger and better and louder and more dangerious things, Last year he blew up a mail box, this year its prolly gonna be is hand.
    silly red neck-
    I wont let my kids around him when he does it, they go to GMA house..Im not gonna have pyros for kids and have them come home missing fingers
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:24 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Mine never was. I'm the fireworks fan in my household. Although not to that extent. I did almost set the neighbor's roof on fire a few years ago though. Now my son is a butt about us having any ever. :PPP
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:50 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Crystal, I believe that with how much they came back. They always have that buy one get one or buy one get two free crap. It's crazy! His BIL already gave him $200.00 towards fireworks this year! I'm almost thinking about taking the kids and going somewhere, lol.

Judith I think the same thing with my husband one day and I hope not. I also don't let my kids near it.

roachiesmom, that is funny but not funny, lol.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:57 PM on May. 22, 2009