Are you pregnant or think you're pregnant? Take this test!

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

It said I am pregnant with a baby girl, who will weigh 10lbs 2 oz (WOW) and Michael Jackson is the daddy. LMAO@!

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 2:25 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So this is the new cafemom pregnancy test. Beats pissing on the keyboard, I reckon. :O)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:40 PM on May. 22, 2009

• lol thats funny im pregnant im going to have a girl and the dad is peewee herman lol! that was funny i like that =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:27 PM on May. 22, 2009

• you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 7 oz and have brown hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
    & bill clinton is the daddy HAHA....

i am preg but it's a boy & i hope like hell he don't weigh 13lbs 7oz!!!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My sister did some test online and it said she was pregnant (they had been trying, and she was bored, it was a pop up). She took it four times, and each time it said she was pregnant.

Everytime someone asks the question "could I be pregnant" and someone says something smart about a computer being able to tell if you are pregnant, I think of my sister.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:33 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I am preggo with agirl and she will be 12 lbs, 4 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. The daddy is the pool guy! And she is born on christmas. Well, I am due July 3rd so hopefully she wont wait that long, and my huby does have brown hair and I have blue eyes so it may not be that far off, but if I have a12 lb girl I am gonna freak out! Nothing bounces back from being stretched that far!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:34 PM on May. 22, 2009

• this is what i got im proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 16 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! but hey the father is Fabio thats a score

jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:35 PM on May. 22, 2009

• haha the first time its said no baby on board then i took it again and im pregnant with a boy and he will weigh 10 lbs 3 oz and have black hair and blue eyes and pee wee herman is the father lol \
    its funny cause im not pregnant i just recently had my baby girl.. lol still pretty hilarious though/ i wonder if a guy did it what would it say?
    newmommy031309

Answer by newmommy031309 at 2:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Crystal, I only posted this for laughs. Lighten up, girl!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Haha- my baby is a girl and will weigh 15 lbs 15 oz and baby daddy is Billy o'Reily!
    LOL
    too bad Im pregnant with a boy! LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:36 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Aw I want Fabio! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:38 PM on May. 22, 2009