does sexual attraction have anything to do with it?

do you think that being sexually attractive to to your partner has an impact on your relationship?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 2:30 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely.
    Anonymous

• Yeah it does, but great sex can exist even when you aren't sexually attracted. I'm not really sexually attracted to my husband (like ooh he looks hott) but I love our sex life. It is all about how important sex is to you. Sexual attraction is over rated IMO. Especially since we all get old and start sagging...thats not hott.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:33 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Of course.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:34 PM on May. 22, 2009

• well.....its not what makes a relationship, but its so nice to have. my fiance and i have a greatt sex life. Although we have a two year old...so its not as great as it used to be but I still never go unsatisfied...and i would say it helps us alot especially during stressful times. my ex and i had a horrible sex life...and we didnt make it. but hen again...everyone is differrent.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 3:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Absolutely.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 10:16 PM on May. 22, 2009