Measuring small

Ill be 38 weeks on Monday and I'm only measuring 32!! Has anyone had this happen, ,or know anything about this?!

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:30 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way when I was preggo with my daughter. Your baby could just be a little small, my lil girl was only 6lbs 15oz.
    Lilcountrygrl86

Answer by Lilcountrygrl86 at 2:32 PM on May. 22, 2009

• i had that happen to me too.. i was measuring like i think.. 34 and like 39 weeks or something.. anyway it had NOTHING to do with the baby let me tell you!
    My daughter was 8 lbs 70z and 22 1/2 in long.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:32 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Thank you ladies! It worried me a little bit. But now I feel better. My doc asked me if i had been leaking water and I told him no. I would have thought he would have ordered an u/s or a nst or something but he didnt!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:55 PM on May. 22, 2009