help please

i went to the hospital the other night because i was having very bad sharp pain in my right side and they said they might think it was my apindix but they didnt want to do xray because they didnt want to hurt the baby. well ever since they did the u/s i have been having a lot of tightening up and i really didnt think nothing of it but today it has been happening a lot today and the baby hasent been moving really what is this? also iam 19 weeks i dont want to call and them say nothing? is their anything i can do? thanks

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 2:47 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• By tightening up do you mean your abdomen? If so that could be contractions.

It's not very common to have so many that you can actually feel at this point but it does happen. If it becomes regular you SHOULD call.
    Anonymous

• You should call. Us preggers feel dumb when we have a symptom we are not sure about because we're scared they will say is nothing...my husband makes me call or calls for me..remember is not just our health but the baby's too. Even if it's nothing..you won't have to wonder. Make sure you tell them exactly how you feel.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:56 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I called L&D so many time with so many question. Even if i felt stupid.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:00 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I've asked my dr plenty of "stupid" questions and she always tells me there are no stupid questions. Its better to be safe than sorry. Plus a symptom that is nothing in my body could be something with your body. The safest thing is to just ask. GL
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 3:22 PM on May. 22, 2009