How early can pregnacy symptoms start to happen??? New update...

Ok in my first question I was curious how soon you can get preggo symtoms...cause I was crampy, nasuious, and breaking out shortly after me and my hubby had a condom break...I was told to wait and take a test...I havnt yet but I am freakin out cause I am extemely regualr with my period...I get it on time or even early. I was supposed to start yesterday and havnt got it yet today either. For the past two to three months in a row I got it on the 21rst...How long should I wait to take a test?...cause I am really starting to fraak.

Lilcountrygrl86

Asked by Lilcountrygrl86 at 2:53 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take it today, why are you waiting? seriosuly the worry isnt worth it, just go get one.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:54 PM on May. 22, 2009

• They usually tell you to wait until ur a week late on ur period. You sound like you may be stressing a little and that could be due to ur period be late because stress can cause ur periods to become wacky. I would give it a few more days and then test if you still get neg after a week go to the dr.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 2:56 PM on May. 22, 2009

• There is a chance that the stress from worrying over it is delaying your period. Likely you'll start your period right after you take the test (happened to me three times....you'd think we'd invest in better condoms :P)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:57 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I usually wait a week but if your that stressed about it you can take one now. But because your stressed about the break that might be why your late.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I know, I want to but every time I bring it up my fiancee freaks out...as if I not freaked out. I want another baby but not yet...We live with his family and share a room with our two year old as it is. We are not ready financially.
    Lilcountrygrl86

Answer by Lilcountrygrl86 at 2:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• You can take a test now. Take the clear blue digital one that says pregnant or not pregnant. I took the test when I missed my period one day and it showed positive. I also bought a few tests from the dollar store and those also worked for me, but it was a lot clearer with the clear blue because it actually said the words and didn't have faint lines.

Symptoms can start as soon as you get pregnant or a few months after you get pregnant. It all depends on your body and every pregnancy is different.

My first pregnancy with my son, I felt like I was going to puke when I ate, and I even had a period!. This pregnancy with my daughter, I vomited right away until I was 15 weeks along and I had sore boobs etc.

Like I said every pregnancy is different. You can take a test, buy a 2 pack maybe and take one tonight and if it comes out negative, wait a few days and take one in the morning with your first pee.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 3:02 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Go out and get First response or EPT- there a little more expensive but on those test you can use up to a week before your what would be missed period!
    Good luck and I hope whatever your hopeing for you get!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:03 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I just took one a few days ago... the day after my period was suppose to start. Possitive result. So it could tell you now if you are. I would just go get one.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 3:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I took a teast this morning and I am preggo... I knew it.
    Lilcountrygrl86

Answer by Lilcountrygrl86 at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2009