Why can't I add pics to my page without creating an album.

My ignorance is showing again, I'm trying to add photos to my page, and keep getting taken to the album page.I don't want create an album. I put pics on my page when I first set it up, but I've got a bad case of CRS. And I still cant get the "my kids" spot to take the pics that I assigned there.

GMOTM

Asked by GMOTM at 2:53 PM on May. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Things have changed here. We used to be able to upload photos 1 at a time but now if you want to add photos you have to create an album. If you just want one photo in each you will have to make an album for each photo.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I seem to have run into the same thing. I don't like the new set up very much. But oh well. I hope you get it all settled.
    armyqtsmom

Answer by armyqtsmom at 10:17 PM on May. 27, 2009

• If you want to just add a photo so that the photo is on your profile you need to add a Rich-Text widget and then go to add a photo on the top of the text box and add the photo that way! It will then display on your profile! Hope that helped!
    chassity

Answer by chassity at 11:03 AM on May. 28, 2009