It's been 5 days since I took my last active pill, where is my period at??

Usually my period comes right after my last active pill and sometimes even before I'm done taking the active pills but it's been 5 days.. Is it possible to be pregnant? I was taking Bactrim (sp) for a UTI this month but I dont think that it was one of the antibiotics that affects my bc.. I don't feel any symptoms but I dont feel like AF is coming either? Anyone else have this same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get a pregnancy test to be sure. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:58 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Take a pregnancy test my family dosnt do well on birth control my sister my mom and my cousin all got pregnant on it. Take a test it will make you feel better. Taking the anitbiotics could have messed with your period also.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:01 PM on May. 22, 2009

• When I got pregnant with my first child... I was on the pill! And my second child I was on the depo shot! I was NEVER late on either of them! If you are anything like me... I would get a prego test!!!
    Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:07 PM on May. 22, 2009