What makes you SO angry you could scream!

for me its ignorant people and drugs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I talked to the head of my housing community and asked for another house key, and she said it would cost 5 dollars for another, plus when we leave we'll be responsible for 3 keys instead of 2, and because we'll only have 2 keys to turn in it will ANOTHER 5 dollars. Are you freaking kidding me? ten dollars for a key? I can copy it myself for 1.50 at TruValue... And this is AFTER being told they will give free copies of keys.

And the Army for screwing over my sister... less the army in general, more her chain of command. My nephew has cancer and is being treated out of state and so far it has taken 4 months to get her reassigned. She's only been able to spend about half that time with my nephew because they keep telling her she needs to go back to finish the paperwork and she does the same paper, she goes back with family, and they call her back for the same damn thing.

When gas jumped 27 cents overnight
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:13 PM on May. 22, 2009

• People who have fallen for the Global warming/climate change crap
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:14 PM on May. 22, 2009

• AMEN!!! IGNORANT PEOPLE, especailly the ones I meet on here. For example: I live in Franklin, TN which is 20+ miles away from Nashville. I just had a woman tell me that "people in Franklin consider themselves "seperate" from Nashville because they're rich"... and that's a direct quote. She's right...it has nothing to do with the fact that I LITERALLY LIVE IN A SEPERATE CITY AND COUNTY! It must be because I'm rich (which I'm not, by the way). WHAT?
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 3:21 PM on May. 22, 2009

• My nosy neighbor and who ever told her my dogs bite people.

The fact that my mother in law so wonderful and her husband is nothing short of evil and there's nothing sha can do about it.

Current medical issues I"m having.

The fact that miscarriage is as common as 1 in 4 pregnancies and there isn't any better knowledge about it or research. For gods sakes, there are commercials for AT LEAST 3 different meds for ED, and no one is doing anything about pregnancy loss/loss prevention. How does ED even compare?

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:21 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Jealous wives
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:23 PM on May. 22, 2009

• What itsmesteph11? PLEASE tell me you are kidding!
    Anonymous

• People who answer questions on here, with the meanest thing they can think of to say and then post anonymously. If you don't like the question, then you shouldn't answer it unless you have something constructive to say.

Bad drivers (i.e. no signals, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, etc)

I'm sure there is tons more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 3:28 PM on May. 22, 2009

• People who smoke with their children around them. I was driving yesterday and pulled up to this lady that had kids in the car and she was smoking and the windows were barely cracked. I really wanted to say something. I just don't understand how people can't just wait until the kids aren't around. It's sad!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:04 PM on May. 22, 2009

• People who are dismissive of their children.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:22 PM on May. 22, 2009

• people who abuse there children!

and

Ignorant people... especially those who make you repeat yourself 938679384572948572 times..

ugh
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:14 PM on May. 22, 2009