Why do people say they are sorry when they do something they KNEW was going to hurt you or when they lie to you?

Whats the point? its not like they didn't know they were doing it in the first place. What does I'm Sorry mean after that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• when you find out let me know my husband is famous for this. he will do somthing then say sorry right after i get mad. like sorry changes what he said or would he be sorry if i didnt get mad??? i finally told him that i never want to hear that word come out of his mouth again lol. just explain your actions and show remorse thats enough for me lol
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:44 PM on May. 22, 2009

• haha have the same problem here every time we fight or he does something that gets me mad.. he says im so sorry and i say why do those words come out of ur mouth all the time i cant even believe that u are sorry anymore from how many times u have said it.. haha and he says he wont do anything that he will have to say sorry for and the next time there he is IM SORRY LOL men i tell u
    Anonymous