Help

Should i take a pregnancy test or should i wait??? my period was dues this week but i still havent gotten my AF. What should i do? We are trying to have a baby. i feel weird. I feel like i wont get my period. i had cramps yesterday but no sign of blood or anything so any ideas? Advice on what i should do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Test. If you are already late then test. Good luck! =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• which pregnancy test is the best ???
    Anonymous

• you can use any pregnancy test, they all work the same. i buy mine at the dollar tree (thats right for $1) i don't spend like $13 to get the same results. I would test because if you are pregnant it would show up on the test already, it means you have been pregnant for at least 2 weeks.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 4:44 PM on May. 22, 2009

• any body else going to reply to this????
    Anonymous