ear ache?

I am getting impatient waiting for the doctor to call me back. I called them because my daughter has been pulling at her ears yesterday and today and running a low grade fever and being fussy to where i don't really thing she is just playing with them anymore. I think she may be getting an ear ache. So i called them to see if there was anything they could give me or if i needed to bring her in. But i havn't heard back yet. Have you had any experiences with an ear ache? What did you have to do? She is 10 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are oils that you can put in a childs ear to help with the pain, other than that, just give her motrin to help with the pain
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• How old is she? She might be teething!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I see now how old she is(I guess I didn't read that). That's me ^^
    Anonymous