my last period started Nov 12, 2008..its a 31 day cycle. I dont know when it ended but it usually lasts about 4 days. I had unprotected sex the 19th of Nov and the 28th. I need to know what day is more likely i got pregnant. Please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My guess would be the 28th but there is no way to know for sure. Why do you need to know the exact day?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:34 PM on May. 22, 2009

• because she slept with two diff people, right mama?
    I woulnt want to have to take multipul people to court for DNA testing.
    MY friend has 6 potential fathers, and has to name 6 potential fathers on the child support case for DNA testing, I would be AHSHAMED!
    two times having unprotected sex in a week with two diff guys, honey time to slow down, and take responsiblity for what you did.
    sorry JMO
    Anonymous

• 28th.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 3:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• The 28th
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 3:51 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I would say the 28th however if you have slept with two diff men, you should know that semen can live in your body for days, so if you ovulated sonner than you normally do or there was any semen left living they could have gotten to the egg first.
    good luck mama
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:55 PM on May. 22, 2009

• There isn't a way of telling you for sure.

Some women ovulate earlier or later. MOST women do NOT ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle contrary to popular belief. AND sperm can live inside you for up to 7 days so you may not have ovulated until the 26 and still got pregnant from the 19th or you may have ovulated right after you had intercourse on the 28th.

The really is no way to tell and those dates are SO close together that it's almost impossible to tell even by ultra sound because they can be up to 2 weeks off.

Sorry honey...your just going to have to wait it out and see.
    Anonymous