My friend said she has a number of people that could be her childs father.

Do you judge these people, or give them support?
I dont know what to say to her... I think its nasty, personally, but I guess I want to try to be supportive.
what would you say, and do you judge these people youself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is terrible.
    Anonymous

• i think she sounds like a ho, how can you not know who your baby's daddy is? seriouslt, why screw so many ppl in such a short amount of time
    Anonymous

• I think thats nasty. I would understand if someone got pregnant around the time that they left one guy and just started dating another but even then its hard. I guess i do judge these people But i think people should have more self respect and control to not be sleeping with every guy they see so when they do get pregnant they know who the father is. But if it were a friend of mine i would be supportaive and help her with what i could.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:42 PM on May. 22, 2009

• im going to answer as someone who is not a ho as someone else called ur friend...but as someone who is 23 and has children by two different men. I had my oldest when I was 19 with my ex we planned on marrying but didnt end up doing so. I than had my other two children with my husband BUT we were not married at the time that I had them. Many think down on me many think im a bad person bc one im young and two i have children by two different men. But I wake up every morning and take the best care of them that i can. My current husband is currently the fincial support of our family including my oldest bc her fathers currently not paying child support but anyway...my point is granted i no who the fathers are to all of my children we should nt judge those who don't . I mean yes she should no n yes she shouldnt have slept around so much that she cant figure out based on conception date n when she did it with whom.
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 3:45 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think its wrong and we should discourage our children from doing it and i dont want even my kids to do wat i did so young and struggle like i have but i dont think it makes ur friend a bad person she just made bad decisions...as long as shes a good mom than thats wat counts..i didnt make me answer annoymous bc im not afraid of the hate mail i mite get. We all make mistakes its how we act in our future that counts. u could be a crackhead n turn ur life around y not sleep around n turn that around too!! i think u should b there for her n help her thru her mistakes
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 3:47 PM on May. 22, 2009

• If it were my friend I'd try to be supportive, though I'd never get myself in such a situation. It's not my job to judge my friends. Though I do tend to be judgmental of the woman on Maury who have no idea who their child's father is. I think that it is terrible for the child.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:19 PM on May. 22, 2009

• ** Women on Maury, sorry!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:21 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think that we should stop being so damned "supportive" and go back to shaming people who behave in shameful ways, but I'm old fashioned in that regard.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:31 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Cant say thats something I'd be bragging about..lol. I guess the only thing you can do is be support her...and gently suggest she uses more discretion from here on out.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:29 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I'm with avarah
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:09 PM on May. 22, 2009