Can this shirt be worn by a baby boy?

I love this shirt but I worry that it would be too girly.

http://www.buyolympia.com/q/ImageZoom?it=raisedbywolvesonesie&im=http://i.buyoly.com/raisebywolvesonesie_lg.jpg&r=/q/Item%3Draisedbywolvesonesie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldn't put it on my kid either way, it's ugly
    Anonymous

• I dont think its girly
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt put it on a boy because it has purple wolves and the bonnet on the baby. Everone will say "she is so cute' and drive you crazy and you will stuff it in a drawer and never use it again :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think its more of a unisex onezie but I have to be honest, (not being rude) but its really ugly and kind of stupid too but thats juat IMO if you like it its your kids so get it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think if you like the humor of the onesie, you could google the text "raised by wolves onesie" or something like that and find a store that sells a cuter one that you're not worried about whether or not it is too girly. You might even be able to go on cafepress.com and make your own.

I think it is meant to be unisex but some people might look at it and think that your son is a girl, not realising it is supposed to be unisex.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:57 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think its girly because of the purple and the bonnet on the babys head
    Paolalew

Answer by Paolalew at 3:59 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I hope that's just a bad picture and not the actual color of the shirt. On my screen it looks like the owner doesn't believe in bleach. Other then that it looks more like a girls shirt then a boys.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 4:37 PM on May. 22, 2009

• chrissy the shirt is organic cotton for one. so the shirt is not bleached cotton, and second, i like the shirt. I dont think its girly at all. I think its unisex
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 6:58 PM on May. 22, 2009