Anyone else think that...

Half of the people that post the imfamous "am I pregnant" question even after already having had a negitive test there fishing for people to make them feel better about it or feel like there pregnant.
we all know these women, the ones that lie about pregnancy all the time for attention, do you think alot of these women flock to this website for attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on May. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a lot of women come to this site for attention.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:49 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Ditto
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:53 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I think some it might be attention and another part might be that they want to be pregnant so bad they hope against all odds that they are. Asking other ladies what that think may give them some kind of hope.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:03 PM on May. 22, 2009

• Honestly, I think some of the "am I pregnant" questions are legit, it's weird when you're not sure and you just can't think about anything else. It's so hard to wait long enough to have an accurate test result.

That being said I think that some of them are just trying to stir the pot because they know it's annoying.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:11 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I don't understand the am I pregnant questions. If the test says no and you still feel that you are you take another test ij a few days and then head to the doctor if it is still neg and you think it's wrong. It says it right in the instructions for the test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:07 PM on May. 22, 2009

• I HATE the am I pregnant questions. How the hell are we supposed to know?!?
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 10:07 PM on May. 22, 2009